Review of DeWalt Tough System Organizer DS100

george frontino

Hi TIA and Crew

Today I have a review of the DeWalt Tough System Organizer DS100.

Price: $40

IP Rating: IP65

Tough Cart Compatible: Yes

Tough System Stackable: Yes

This organizer is part of the DeWalt Tough System line. Since it is part of the Tough System, it is interlocking with other units from the Tough System via the folding yellow wings. This organizer features a water seal, making it IP65 rated. (water resistant) The lid to this organizer is clear, which makes identifying the contents very easy. There are channels on the sides and a locking area on the back so you can slide this onto the Tough System cart and then lock it there. There is also an area near the handle if you choose to lock the lid. There are also some very strong, large, steel latches that hold the lid shut. The organizer comes with 12 bins: 4 large, and 8 small. The large bins can fit 1 large and 1 small DeWalt 20volt max batteries together. The small bins also happen to fit very nicely in the pocket of my tool belt. The lid of this organizer also features ridges to keep the bins where you put them and to keep your parts/pieces from coming out of the bins, no matter how much you shake it. This organizer is a bit heavier than others that I have used in the past, but with the extra weight, you get water resistance, rigidity, and security. If you are in the market for a sturdy, budget friendly, reliable, organizer, this is the one for you.

Ratings:
Price: 5 out of 5
Durability: 5 out of 5
Value: 5 out of 5
Ease of transport: 5 out of 5

• Like 6

wow_bravo.gif

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good info buddy. And good pics. You'll have to do the Milwaukee boxes. And I think there is a new set coming from Milwaukee.

Millerz

Nice kit but I picked up a boat load of Milwaukee pro cases back when HD dropped the price, solid case for 20 bucks anywho nice write up!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys. Next is the Husky framing nailer, then my DeWalt heated jacket

• Like 1

thanks guys. Next is the Husky framing nailer, then my DeWalt heated jacket

Nice, maybe I'll compare your thoughts on the dewalt jacket with my Milwaukee one. You have a way to measure temp to see how warm it gets? Like a k-type temp probe, I'm going to do that to mine out of curiosity

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cool beans man. I'll have to pick one up and see if it can live up to the Milwaukee. Don't know if my accord can fit another tough system component tho[emoji20].

i dont have to deal with yet small cars yet because im only 15

i dont have to deal with yet small cars yet because im only 15

Great to see another young guy. 18 myself. Just you wait man another year and you'll be ready to rock and roll, I was driving T800 Kenworths before I was seventeen. Just some friendly advice, if you regularly drive past the state patrol fueling station either put on a seatbelt or roll your window up. Having a suspended license is not worth it. My shop teacher gave me some advice about tools. You just have to buy one tool a month, even if its just an ¢88 screwdriver, and by the time you retire you'll have a whole shop full. Little did he know that I'd get carried a way and go two tools a week or sometimes day.
  • Like 2

Great to see another young guy. 18 myself. Just you wait man another year and you'll be ready to rock and roll, I was driving T800 Kenworths before I was seventeen. Just some friendly advice, if you regularly drive past the state patrol fueling station either put on a seatbelt or roll your window up. Having a suspended license is not worth it. My shop teacher gave me some advice about tools. You just have to buy one tool a month, even if its just an ¢88 screwdriver, and by the time you retire you'll have a whole shop full. Little did he know that I'd get carried a way and go two tools a week or sometimes day.

no better way to live life than with a shop full of tools

• Like 1

Yeah I hear that. You whippersnappers haha. Man 18,I just turned 40,my kids are half your age hehe. My younger son is totally into tools and learning how to fix things.

I learned young too. Always worked in my grandpas shop when I could. Was driving stick shift at 8 yo in my grandpas old farm truck. Learned machining and fabrication young too,when I was a teenager I loved working on cars and bikes.