Hot deal on Milwaukee inkzalls

JimboS1ice

Milwaukee 48-22-3180 INKZALL Blue Fine Point Markers (36 Pack), Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011DGS79U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_CtvWwbKCRMQJW

Crazy bulk deal on inkzalls, 36 cent red or blue or 6 and some change or the black in the chisel tip for 8 and some change.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They're back ordered but if you get 36 for that price even a month or two down the road, it's a steal.

Carl I've washed and dried this many times and they have no problem, wet surface it's poorly advertised, I'm my experience the tip can get wet but it'll still work.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're back ordered but if you get 36 for that price even a month or two down the road, it's a steal.

Carl I've washed and dried this many times and they have no problem, wet surface it's poorly advertised, I'm my experience the tip can get wet but it'll still work.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be grabbing 72 of them next time I get something from Amazon. Thanks Jimbo.
  • Like 1

Yea I got all three who knows when we'll get them but for that price who cares

Jimbo

thanks jimbo

i am always looking for a deal on these and ca never find them under 80cents. I just ordered 8-36  packs. i can wait a few months at that price.

I will be stocked up for a few years

• Like 4

thanks jimbo

i am always looking for a deal on these and ca never find them under 80cents. I just ordered 8-36  packs. i can wait a few months at that price.

I will be stocked up for a few years

8 packs of 36?.....at that rate you could afford to never use the same one twice...or you planning on painting something black?

I just ordered one pack of each color.

I mentioned to my sister today an she ordered 15 red, 15 blue an 20 black. She's a teacher an goes through sharpies like candy. Even after shipping and handling it's cheaper then going to a teaching or office supply. She figures it's a years worth of markers for her an some other teachers. I told her I need a picture when they arrive.

• Like 2

I just ordered one pack of each color.

I mentioned to my sister today an she ordered 15 red, 15 blue an 20 black. She's a teacher an goes through sharpies like candy. Even after shipping and handling it's cheaper then going to a teaching or office supply. She figures it's a years worth of markers for her an some other teachers. I told her I need a picture when they arrive.

I know it's been awhile since I was in school but don't they have chalkboards any more?.......you would think they wouldn't need anything with all the computers, ipads, smart phones, 

Nothing like ordering a pallet of inkzalls

Jimbo

Hahaah,

Her whole spare bedroom is office supplies, kids books, backpacks, etc etc an what not. She tries to buy stuff cheaply over the current year to be ready for next year. Of course the school supplies some stuff but it's not enough. Almost all her students are below the proverty line to say the least.

• 4 months later...

i've been anxiously awaiting the hundreds of markers i ordered. just got an email amazon canceled my order for the blue ones. i hope they don't cancel the rest.

anyone receive these yet?

• Like 1

i've been anxiously awaiting the hundreds of markers i ordered. just got an email amazon canceled my order for the blue ones. i hope they don't cancel the rest.

I hate getting those emails from amazon. I'm usually really pumped about getting some new tool and then bang, here comes Amazon crushing my hopes and dreams!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, PaulE said:

Some have received their full order, some have received a single marker but have spoken to CS to get a refund plus the order is still open, or returned the single marker and have the order still open. I think Jimbo received one red marker.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wagner Lip
    Newest Member
    Wagner Lip