Anybody been to Altanta, GA Home Depot??

Maxwell Tyler Ray

Had a Milwaukee rep. (Well TTI rep.) in a NC Home Depot tell me about a heaven on earth...

she he said at the HD in Atlanta they had a whole isle all to itself..full of all most every current Milwaukee tool!!!

She said she's been there so I'm sure it's got better selection of my local HD..but I'm curious if they really carry all items she claims..

im hoping someone on here could confirm this..

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Maxwell Tyler Ray said:

Had a Milwaukee rep. (Well TTI rep.) in a NC Home Depot tell me about a heaven on earth...

she he said at the HD in Atlanta they had a whole isle all to itself..full of all most every current Milwaukee tool!!!

She said she's been there so I'm sure it's got better selection of my local HD..but I'm curious if they really carry all items she claims..

im hoping someone on here could confirm this..

Thanks in advance!!

The one by me in Yonkers NY is supposed to be the top 3 biggest HD's around sales-wise and they have a big 8' endcap dedicated to just to m12 stuff, another just to Milwaukee drill bits, and 1/2 an aisle for m18 and heavier duty stuff and also have Milwaukee's random stuff like planers and sanders sprinkled throughout the other tool areas. I don't think any other tool has dedicated sections like Milwaukee does.  I hate this store even though it's the closest one to me, the orange aprons seem to want to avoid interaction at all costs but they do have a big selection of everything. I don't know about them having every specialty tool, I don't recall seeing pex or knockout tools, those seems more trade oriented and if you know you need one you're gonna just order it, not exactly impulse purchase material like other tools the average person would use everyday...

There's a Home Depot in Philadelphia that I visited when I was up there that had just about the biggest selection of Milwaukee power tools I've ever seen. They had the full selection of rotary hammers, all of the bits and blades, vacuums, every circular saw (10" and metal cutting to). Just about the only things that were missing were the big Propex tool and the pipe compression tools, but then again, those are so expensive, they likely don't stock them in too many places.

It was impressive and I almost took a picture, but then I stopped myself because I felt like a country mouse come to the big city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

TIA ROAD TRIP BITCHES!!!!!! To the land Milwaukee!!!! ... Tools that is

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I like where your head is at!!!

im jealous of what y'all other guys have seen..my local HD seems more homeowner oriented in their Milwaukee selection. Only FUEL items are drill/impact kit and only has a few cordless m12 things..rest is corded stuff and very limited at that!!

i wanna put my hands on the good stuff!!!

The Home Depot's by me have some pretty big Milwaukee displays. One just added a bunch of Milwaukee stuff, and the other has like a little Milwaukee store inside the spot was formerly the Hilti/Bosch now Milwaukee spot.