DCD 791 v M18 2704-20

JimboS1ice

1 hour ago, Mondo1310 said:

The Dewalt didn't seam like a compact drill at all. Definitely gave the Milwaukee run for the money. Just keep a wrist brace close by. Thanks Jimbo for making videos for the crew!!! 

Nah its got some balls!

15 minutes ago, Dano123 said:

Great video. Glassy and Protool fight postponed...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dano I know you've been around a little while but if you haven't noticed we try to claim other peoples tools when they die, all I know is that glasses plans on bunking with me when he gets in trouble for buying too many tools lol.

• Like 3

You been knocking it out of the park with your videos lately.  For some reason I can't watch them on the actual YouTube page, has it won't load. 

That's strange... Anyone else having that problem?

And thanks wigwag!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dano I know you've been around a little while but if you haven't noticed we try to claim other peoples tools when they die, all I know is that glasses plans on bunking with me when he gets in trouble for buying too many tools lol.

That reminds me, I need to revise my will lol...

That's a nice drill, but you're right about having enough torque it would benefit to have a side handle. Thanks for explaining a little bit about the differences, one thing I thought of is how they would compare using hole saws in high speed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That reminds me, I need to revise my will lol...

That's a nice drill, but you're right about having enough torque it would benefit to have a side handle. Thanks for explaining a little bit about the differences, one thing I thought of is how they would compare using hole saws in high speed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Now you tell me! Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1