String trimmer sale

builditguy

This morning CPO outlets put the DeWalt reconditioned string trimmer on sale.  $119.99.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/factory-reconditioned-dewalt-dcst920p1r-20v-max-5-0-ah-cordless-lithium-ion-brushless-string-trimmer/dewrdcst920p1r,default,pd.html?ref=em20160406&utm_medium=email&utm_source=em20160406&utm_campaign=clubcpo-DEWRDCST920P1R-b&email=millsbuild@gmail.com&modalsignup=hide

I can't give a review on it.  I bought one for my son.  This exact one.  Although it is reconditioned, it looks perfect.  I've bought alot of reconditioned tools from CPO and haven't had any problems.  He hasn't had a chance to give it a good test yet.  

I already ordered mine.  $119.99 for a trimmer, charger, and a 5.0 battery.  Can't beat that price.

• 2 weeks later...

My trimmer arrived a couple days after my original post.  Looks perfect.  The battery had a full charge.  I still haven't tried it out on grass.

My son does some mowing.  Has one yard that takes 2 hours to mow.  (Scag zero turn)  He took the DeWalt trimmer to test it out.  Trimmed everything including to big ditches along the road.  Took 2 batteries.

I would say that it more of a test than it needed.

I noticed they are out of stock now.

Funny I ended up ordering the Dewalt and CPO never shipped it. They did refund me after almost two weeks but I lost out and had funds tied up for like 13 days. Still when the problem was brought up CPO fixed it immediately.

Funny I ended up ordering the Dewalt and CPO never shipped it. They did refund me after almost two weeks but I lost out and had funds tied up for like 13 days. Still when the problem was brought up CPO fixed it immediately.

Another strike against CPO!! That is so common with them

Honestly this is the first time I've ever had a problem with CPO. I've actually purchase several too.s from them without ever a problem. This kind of sucked but they rectified it quickly so I will still do business with them, I lost out on a good price though :(

• 1 month later...

I just noticed CPO has brand new string trimmer, bare tool, for $100.00.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/dewalt-dcst920b-20v-max-lithium-ion-xr-brushless-13-in--string-trimmer--bare-tool-/dewndcst920b,default,pd.html?start=1&q=dewalt 20v bare tool

I've used mine ever since this thread started.  While I don't recommend it for any heavy trimming, it works just fine for my yard.  In fact, it's the only trimmer I've used this year.  Haven't needed to start the gas one.  The battery lasts a long time.  The only downside is that it doesn't seem to have much torque.  It will bog down fairly easy.  Even though it bogs down.  Still the only one I grab.