I would like to introduce myself

My name is Robert Jenkins and I am a home improvement enthusiast who has worked in this industry for over 20 years. 
I have renovated many many houses and have extensive experience with many different types of power tools as well as hand tools. I have been looking for others in my field to pass along my knowledge as well as learn new stuff from others. Let me know if you want to collaborate, I'm online the majority of the time when I am not on a job site.

• Like 3

Welcome Robert, this is a great place just when you think you have seen it all someone comes up with something really awesome you wouldn't even think of. Lot f get guys with tons of knowledge, glad to have you aboard.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RobertJenkins said:

Yes I can see that and I impressed with all the activity here. Got lucky when I found this forum just surfing the net. Thanks for the welcome Jimbo!

I said the same thing to myself when I joined the forum! Great bunch of guys on here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Thankyou for introducing yourself, always happy to meet a new member of the crew. I hope you have lots of fun here, I know I do :P

I think PTN enjoys this site the most out of all of us! He is right though, this site is fun.

• Like 1

Just now, Millerzconstruction said:

Welcome to the crew Robert. Glad to see a new member. Who did you learn the building trade from?

Millerz

too many to list really but my dad taught me a great deal and still has a great influence upon my life and my work

• Like 3