Shop Your Way points thread

BMack37

That's weird, I did $20 and $24 over the past couple weeks. Then I'm at $4 and $5 from just today.

I wonder if the app's success is based on when you downloaded it or something. I've read on SD that others are doing well also.

That's weird, I did $20 and $24 over the past couple weeks. Then I'm at $4 and $5 from just today.

I wonder if the app's success is based on when you downloaded it or something. I've read on SD that others are doing well also.

Just did today's so far so good I've hit 3 for 750, 500 & 250

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

How does shipping work with this?

If you have SYW max you get free two-day shipping or they offer you regular shipping in exchange for adding $1 worth of points to your account. Sears sometimes gives you the free shipping, sometimes you have to go to the SYW site.

SYW max does cost money BUT I've never paid it, they keep extending my free trial every three months.

This sweeps is again time sensitive so do it ASAP. This is a doorbuster, but it is only labeled as such when you're not logged in. You will get $2 worth of points if it's still in effect, there will be no notification but the points will show up on your account:

http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/250-points-summer-time-instant-win/42323?p=eyJzVCI6IlR3ZWV0IiwidUkiOiI1YmRkMzY5Mi00M2NkLTQxNWYtYWZjOC00ZWFlMTMwMWFkNzciLCJwSSI6bnVsbCwic1AiOmZhbHNlfQ== via

Glad to hear Jimbo! I feels good when it finally starts to add up!

I just noticed that my points expiration isn't showing up on the SYW site but on Sears it shows up. I have points expiring in 3 days, close call!

7 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Seems like you two are the only ones who are even able to play. After their updates I still have yet to get one spin

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On the app? Are you having the bug where it replays the ads? I've read about some having that issue, I'm not sure of how to fix it. All I can suggest is to make sure it's still in the app store then to uninstall and reinstall.

On the app? Are you having the bug where it replays the ads? I've read about some having that issue, I'm not sure of how to fix it. All I can suggest is to make sure it's still in the app store then to uninstall and reinstall.

I haven't even gotten to an ad yet! Lol. Just keep getting an error about servers being to hot. I have uninstalled reinstalled, cleared cache, force stopped. Everything I can think of.

5 hours ago, rrich1 said:

I haven't even gotten to an ad yet! Lol. Just keep getting an error about servers being to hot. I have uninstalled reinstalled, cleared cache, force stopped. Everything I can think of.

:( Wish I could help

Here's a hidden doorbuster, should give you 1,000 SYW points (without notification) plus any points you may win. I won 250 points for every play, do the "Share to FB/twitter" actions. Remember you don't have to actually hit share, just load the popup then close it and hit the refresh button next to the loading bar(Which is located above the "Additional entries" in red)

http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/contests/MorSmrW1ns

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

$5 out of pocket cost... SHCORE

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 9.35.13 PM.png

Except they weren't the torx

Yeah, I saw they were down to $30. All the Wera stuff fluctuates in price together, that's how I bought my extra set of green lasertips, the yellow chisel tips and the Kaftform Kompact 25. Been thinking about the other stuff they have too. Great score, love those screwdrivers, do you already have those? I know you have the Wiha soft grip insulated and the Kraftform bit holder you got from KC.

Yeah, I saw they were down to $30. All the Wera stuff fluctuates in price together, that's how I bought my extra set of green lasertips, the yellow chisel tips and the Kaftform Kompact 25. Been thinking about the other stuff they have too. Great score, love those screwdrivers, do you already have those? I know you have the Wiha soft grip insulated and the Kraftform bit holder you got from KC.

Nope been waiting on a good deal for them

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did anyone else get the "Get 100% of your points back thru Saturday" email(up to $20)?

I purchased a pair of pliers for $27, minus $15 in points and minus $5 in surprise points. I received the maximum of $20 in points in less than 30 mins. During the purchase process there was no indication additional points would be given, it claimed 318 points would be earned on this purchase, I received 20,318 points total. I am unsure but I think if you buy $20 worth, regardless of points you will get the 20,000 points. My dog will try his account on Saturday if he doesn't get any coupons Thursday/Fri.

• Like 1

Did anyone else get the "Get 100% of your points back thru Saturday" email(up to $20)?

I purchased a pair of pliers for $27, minus $15 in points and minus $5 in surprise points. I received the maximum of $20 in points in less than 30 mins. During the purchase process there was no indication additional points would be given, it claimed 318 points would be earned on this purchase, I received 20,318 points total. I am unsure but I think if you buy $20 worth, regardless of points you will get the 20,000 points. My dog will try his account on Saturday if he doesn't get any coupons Thursday/Fri.

I got 10000 back when I bought the weras after using 14000 plus 10000 surprise points, been hitting it good with the apps too

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I got 10000 back when I bought the weras after using 14000 plus 10000 surprise points, been hitting it good with the apps too

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to hear, it started off slow but nice to see you're on a roll now!

My most recent thing has been buying Grip On locking pliers, they're the OEM for Snap On, very good made in Spain locking pliers. You can add that to the list! BTW, some of the Weras went up in price but the insulated dropped in price, lowest I've I recall seeing it:

$37.35 http://www.sears.com/wera-kraftform-kompakt-vde-7-pc-insulated-screwdriver/p-00980869000P?sellerId=SEARS&prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

$35.58 http://www.sears.com/wera-6-piece-kraftform-plus-series-100-vde/p-00980875000P?sellerId=SEARS&prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina