Shop Your Way points thread

BMack37

Downloaded the app and it is telling me I already have an account logged on with the win it app. Uh...i just downloaded it obviously I don't. Sent an email to customer service and see what happens.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those coupons suck, I think they will start adding the $10 off $20 when you buy more tools linked to your SYW account. When you start to get those coupons(which I get a couple days after they expire/I use one) the fun really begins, because with points I normally at minimal have $20 for free with $20 purchase and free shipping with SYW Max(free membership keeps extending for free). 

• Like 1

I was finally able to get logged in and set my 10. I have yet to be able to get 1 spin in. "Servers have been hot now for over 12 hours" I'm about done with this app. Giving today one more shot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rrich1 said:

I was finally able to get logged in and set my 10. I have yet to be able to get 1 spin in. "Servers have been hot now for over 12 hours" I'm about done with this app. Giving today one more shot.

I warned you guys about how crappy SYW/Sears online sites were, they can be frustrating as hell...this is why I ONLY buy items from sears if I can get it for less than 70% of their lowest regular price. I actually HATE Sears, they're just a hair above Lowe's in my book, which is pretty low. The difference is that Sears has a few employees that can be helpful and they give me things for 90% off or more a lot of times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nordraw said:

First Roebuck went under and now Sears is following in his footsteps. 

this point system is clearly going to put Walmart out of business 

• Like 2

The app goes in waves, it will start paying out when it resets. That last link should have given you something, may want to try the extra spins. Just delete the posts after you spin, you can also share on FB with "only me" which won't post it public.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Negative on both... Bad luck lately I guess lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no notification, just after around 10 mins the points show up on your account.

The app has been paying me out pretty well the past couple of days.

Also, I signed up for ebates. Using their referral link I cleared out my points and they credited me with $2 an order...so now I'm getting paid for free tools haha. Their site is based on the premise of paying you to use their referral links. They give you $10 for signing up then you earn a few % off of any order, similar to a rewards credit card. So if you use your rewards credit card you get that percentage back plus the percentage from ebates. They either send you a check or paypal.

Here's my referral link to ebates if you want to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=dhoE2D7kDj2x33J03NSSBQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Here's a non-referral link as well. http://www.ebates.com/index.htm

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina