Dewalt 20v Cordless Miter Saw

Hugh Jass

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one. Last week, I filed a warranty claim on a tool I no longer use and received an HD gift card. Today, I received a 15% off HD coupon. It's making the miter saw look very tempting.

You'll love it. I've used it every day this week. 

that's what I wanted to hear since I got mine showing up tomorrow. The $350 kit price at toolnut was too hard to pass up.

That Toolnut price was pretty good. I need to just bite the bullet and buy one, but now I'm going to wait and see what kind of gift cards I get for Christmas!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's very store specific and extremely YMMV. Just about every Home Depot I've ever been to refuses to price match the Harbor Freight coupon.

I just got a 20% HF coupon, it's worth a try I guess. I've heard different tips on how to go about getting them to take it. Any advice other than just ask?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sweet. I'm glad it works out well for you. Personally, I think the 20V miter saw would work great on the compact miter stand. DWX724. Or just the heavy duty work stand (DWX725) if you have aux roller stands for material support. Allows for quick connect/disconnect and maintains the light weight & portability the 20v saw was intended for.