What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Sent this back and am now the proud owner of this; 

1516643733251537201394.thumb.jpg.78ec94fef6c1216eb89b98304e1c867c.jpg

Had one quick go in the front garden on a random piece of concrete and it ripped through it with ease! Roll-on tomorrow for some proper testing! 
I have heard nothing but good things about the flexvolt grinder, I have the 20v brushes grinder and it is a beast can only imagine what the 60v is like

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, rcarnes911 said:

I have heard nothing but good things about the flexvolt grinder, I have the 20v brushes grinder and it is a beast can only imagine what the 60v is like

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not keen on the safety switch that can be seen sticking out from the main trigger, looks like a weak point, but certainly seems to pack a punch, I'll update once I've had a proper go with it. 

I finally got my hands on some of the Southwire releasable cable ties. I found them on Toolbarn and ordered them at Christmas. Nearly a month later they just came today. Won’t be ordering from them ever again. Also, shipping was more than the actual product.

69FF56CD-F04D-4D40-9CAB-D0041F967838.thumb.jpeg.395562a1a613654fbbf8d5af537190be.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justinkendall said:

I finally got my hands on some of the Southwire releasable cable ties. I found them on Toolbarn and ordered them at Christmas. Nearly a month later they just came today. Won’t be ordering from them ever again. Also, shipping was more than the actual product.

Yeah, I want those pretty bad but not that bad.

19 hours ago, Tug said:

Sent this back and am now the proud owner of this; 

1516643733251537201394.jpg

Had one quick go in the front garden on a random piece of concrete and it ripped through it with ease! Roll-on tomorrow for some proper testing! 

This cuts through hard brick with ease, impressed so far. I'm using a diamond blade, can't see the point in normal blades, your cuts get shallower with each pass! 

Only one stall so far, but that's not the machine, the battery wasn't fully charged when I started. 

On-off switch is very easy to use, almost too easy? This is the type of machine you definitely don't want to accidentally start-up! 

Definitely far superior to the Bright Green offering. 

On 1/24/2018 at 1:45 AM, justinkendall said:

Picked up two more TSTAK III’s and an Empire 8” x 12” framing square from Acme Tools.

7CB67D13-BCFE-4647-8300-EFEB6BE384B0.thumb.jpeg.8bd600d5ee4280ef00cc3ecaf611a343.jpeg

874BBE5F-1231-41DA-BB8C-F645228C9D9B.thumb.jpeg.8e9a472c202a1b27cfb7f8b866a3e673.jpeg

I’ve got one of those sliding TStaks, I am heavily vested in the Systainers and have several Toughsystem boxes but the slider is my at home electrical kit. Works awesome. I have testers, wire strippers, nuts, zip ties, tape...you name it in it. Great box.

6 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Spacing them out was a b*tch, I had to use double sided tape for several of them because of the logo location.

Dude. I thought I had a problem.

ive got a number for a great shrink if you’re interested 😬

Seriously though, what you did separates the real men from the non TIA men.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Dude. I thought I had a problem.

ive got a number for a great shrink if you’re interested 😬

Seriously though, what you did separates the real men from the non TIA men.

I was proud of myself, I didn't redo everything when I noticed the space above the Tekton LOL

I got over lining the shanks perfectly a while ago, it's just too much work. OCD can be a b*tch but it has it's perks, I'm great at finding things I need.

• Like 2