Mothers Day Menu

MikeyB

My nieces boyfriend is gonna bbq for the family at my moms. See how it goes I might take my rig over there but not sure if he can handle that much of a pit lol. Bbq is in our family so see if he is up to par with us , gotta give the boy props for wanting to try. It is a deal breaker lol

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

• Like 5

If all goes to plan we will be having my uncle come over with his taco cart and hopefully some BBQ ribs potato salad, macaroni salad oh and some of my bros famous BBQ beans to for with everything there so good guys! He won't give anyone the  recipe lol!! We're doing it kinda big for Mothersday and my BDay so it should lots of fun today :} OH and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE TIA MOMS AND TIA WIFEYS OUT THERE!!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nordraw said:

We are having baby back ribs, slow cooked in the oven for 4 hours, mac and cheese, asparagus, sour dough bread  salad and as yet undetermined desert. Wow, I better get on it. 

I like the sound of that Nordraw......... Now I'm hungry! 

We aren't very exciting. Probably just fried chicken with all the fixins for lunch, then pizza for dinner. Nice and easy and not much of a mess to clean up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

For us today no idea. Not really that big a day around here it seems this year. My moms in heaven,my wife works till 6 pm,and I havent been told of any plans.

I did pull out some pork ribs so I may get to grill today,its been raining/thunderstormy last few days.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

Picked up stuffed flounder, London broil, salmon, veal cutlets, mussels and some Jumbo shrimp.... I'm ready!!!! 

image.jpg

ok so that all has to be cooked yet right?........call me when your done...lol.....

• Like 3

My wife is getting double duty.

Breakfast - Waffles with Strawberry's and whipped cream with Hash Browns and Sausage. Washed it down with some Mimosa's. 

Dinner - Lasagna with Garlic Bread and probably a couple of more Mimosa's. :)

Dessert - Strawberry Shortcake.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Todays menu for my mothers:

3600lbs Alfalfa

2800lbs Canola

2560lbs Corn Distillers

12240lbs Earlage

7670lbs Haylage

15700lbs Silage

1200lbs Minerals

1462748314253-1984330543.jpg

so your havin chicken then?

• Like 3

Ha. Well it didn't go to well for the kid. I guess he never really had much of a chance. The meat taste like charcoal starter and the brisket still not done. But it did impress me that he is willing to come watch me cook so he can learn. May have a new apprentice. One more for the good guys

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, tonylandin said:

Ha. Well it didn't go to well for the kid. I guess he never really had much of a chance. The meat taste like charcoal starter and the brisket still not done. But it did impress me that he is willing to come watch me cook so he can learn. May have a new apprentice. One more for the good guys

That's cool Tony, I bet that's how you did your first bbq lol

That's cool Tony, I bet that's how you did your first bbq lol

Nah I grew up around bbq my dad and uncles cooked almost every weekend. I did my first cook at very young age. He never done bbq before so you live n you learn. No mistakes just stepping stones in life. He will learn

• Like 1

My mother-in-law requested tacos so I made chicken & steak, homemade guacamole & salsa, rice beans and some other assorted goodies. 

Really good stuff. Everyone enjoyed the food and lots of leftover 

thats my mother-in-law and her oldest son.

image.jpg

• Like 3