New from Illinois

Just introducing myself, name is Jeremy and I'm from west central Illinois. I've done little bit of everything job wise but for the last 5 or 6 years I've been working on a concrete crew. Mostly do walls, flat work and operate the equipment we have. Nothing real big mostly residential stuff. Anyway kinda creeped around on this site for awhile going through the tools reviews mostly so figured I'd just go ahead and sign up. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum. Hold on to your wallet you will buy tools you don't even need just cause then you will start to do small projects just to use those tools and the start to... Wait that's me lol. Have fun and enjoy. Welcome to the family.

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum Jeremy, look forward to your input. Oh you might want to start working some more overtime because this crew can really help you spend money!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcome guys. For couple that asked I live near Quincy, about 20 miles east actually but closest town I have doubt anyone knows ha. 

Also thanks for the advice about keeping wallet close, usually don't buy many things randomly but there definitely few things I've seen that have peeked interest. Recently just picked up the new sds fuel hammer drill from Milwaukee to add to collection. Could probably pick out few more thing to pick up if the rain would let us work ha.

• Like 3