DCS575

RickyMcGrath

I am seeing what looks like a 2nd drywall screwdriver with a black nose cone.

That's their torque setting fastener contraption... Dial the torque for screw setting application like corrugated roofing, metal fastening stuff like that, someone started I thread I think for that one

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

I have really been eyeing this saw but one thing has me holding back...no rafter/lumber hook! Seems like a normal thing to have today. Why did they leave that off?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I agree, a folding option could be useful. Fixed would be a no go, though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Why the need to highlight the electric brake? Is it better than average? My Fuel units have them, I thought it was a standard feature on quality saws?

Ford had a press event to inform the public they had reinvented the cup holder. It's just marketing man. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

LOL that's hilarious!!
"

"

seriously

As ridiculous as it sounds I have thought about grabbing an extra insert for my truck to have 4 cup holders. Water/coffee. The door cup holders are garbage in my Silverado, and the door handles interfere with one of the 2 in the doors.

As to extensive global research from Ford: I want my cup holders to hold cups. I need them to hold cups. Could have saved them so much money. 

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, 2448jman said:

would becoming a lefty work?

Yep. I could also use a hammer and a chisel, but I prefer to do things sensibly, and trying to force myself into ambidexterity is far removed. Dewalt already supports and produces blade left saws so I'm not asking for much, ya know? Now they are the ones going against their own grain.