Kaizen Inserts

RickyMcGrath

I look after my tools probably better than most of my buddies, however I don't think they need to be in a bed of foam while in storage I think this stuff takes up to much room. just my 2 cents...

• Like 1

Nope. Disagree Comp. my tools are kept in a bed of soft foam and gently rocked to sleep by beautiful maidens so when they awaken they can tear through any material. I truly feel sorry for your tools. Tsk tsk tsk......

image.jpeg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Nope. Disagree Comp. my tools are kept in a bed of soft foam and gently rocked to sleep by beautiful maidens so when they awaken they can tear through any material. I truly feel sorry for your tools. Tsk tsk tsk......

image.jpeg

touche'

1 hour ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Funny.  It seems like all those are set up to be grabbed easily with your left hand.

I must have been laying them out with my left while I marked them with my right. I also usually pick things up with my left hand and transfer them to my right later so I have my dominant hand free as much as possible.

I bought my tough boxes with kaizen foam in mind initially but never followed through; just tried to organize somewhat efficiently but pack them fairly full. When the 130s are in the wild around here I'll likely try to optimize my storage solutions better (my best current storage box is a 150 full of impact sockets and a Fuel 2763, the rest are...all sorts of stuff).