Short Rant

WigWagWorkshop

What concert did you go to? I'm kinda guilty I recorded on song for my mother. She really loves Garbage and Shirley Manson. It was just her favorite Garbage song though. I don't know how some of those people hold their phones up for hours though, and its annoying.

godda fight your way to front row so all the crap is behind you......

not gonna age myself but best concert ever was Led Zepplin 1977 St. Paul civic centre St. Paul Minnesota

• Like 2

godda fight your way to front row so all the crap is behind you......

not gonna age myself but best concert ever was Led Zepplin 1977 St. Paul civic centre St. Paul Minnesota

Roger waters on the wall told everyone "put your fucking phone away and run"

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm betting concerts could still be shitty 40 years ago. Look at the Beatles; they stopped playing concerts because their 45 minute sets were just a sea of arms and screams, no one could hear the music so why bother?

The artist on stage has a demographic they are most popular with, and that gives you an idea what to expect at a live show. I'll skip out on live shows if I anticipate the crowd and I will have different opinions on how the show should be enjoyed lol.

Best shows I've seen have been Rush, Tool and Volbeat. Worst...well Motorhead is definitely up there, we walked out of that wall of noise pretty early. Plenty of 50-60+ people there who were enjoying it though. I didn't want my hearing to catch up to theirs when I was still in my mid-20s at that show :P.

Gwen Stefani?? Horns in the air Jimbo, that's hard core [emoji3]

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Yea... The lady got them free I guess when concerts don't sell out they give a bunch of tickets to employees to hand out free to fill the place up,

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gwen Stefani?? Horns in the air Jimbo, that's hard core [emoji3]

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Horns in the air, that's hilarious man! I bet there are some sick mosh pits at a Gwen Stefani concert!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1