Mobile Cordless Organization

Wally13

This is my storage and organization for all my cordless.  Far too often I find myself doing random jobs away from my garage, sometimes automotive, sometimes carpentry and construction.  I found this as a good solution as I can fit all of these in the trunk of my car.

As much as I dislike DeWalt tools, they have nice boxes.  I believe its due to Zagg Industries making a quality product and DeWalt slaps a label and color scheme on it.  Regardless, these are nice boxes and serve their purposes well.

Now only if Milwaukee would design a storage system like these I would be all over them.

20161112_120557.jpg

20161112_120450.jpg

• Like 7

i'm thankful my tools are in my totally stationary shop, having all those boxes I would guarantied to open everyone until I found the one I needed labelled or not....but for on the run type of shops...lol it is good..... 

It would be nice to have a decent sized shop.  My shop is a garage which is super small.  Supposedly a single car but you cant fit a tool chest in there or shelves.  So right now, its storage and a mini shop where I can do small wood projects and work on outdoor power equipment .