the Next Woodworker :)

ChrisK

On 11/14/2016 at 10:01 AM, ChrisK said:

So Samantha and I had a surprise yesterday. I was finishing painting the nursery and Samantha was out raking. She came in and her water broke. Two high speed ambulance rides later we found ourselves at Maine Medical. Our hospital recognized that our lil one was coming in hot and heavy at 32 weeks. So they shipped us off to a NICU ASAP. Samantha gave birth to our son, William Lawrence (Will) at 415 am. Our son is in NICU, but they just removed a breathing tube and he is starting to push air with assistance.  He's beautiful. A prayer wouldn't go unheard of but he's amazing. Samantha, true to nature, walked down to the NICU with me four hours later! This is our first....and the first Kelby grandson. My Mom is super stoked.

IMG_0050.JPG

Chris I'm so sorry I missed this post but very excited I just found it. He's absolutely beautiful my friend. God bless you all and cherish every moment as a father I can honestly tell you it goes so fast. You will be teaching him wood working and before you know it he will be teaching you lol so happy for you and congrats

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Chris I'm so sorry I missed this post but very excited I just found it. He's absolutely beautiful my friend. God bless you all and cherish every moment as a father I can honestly tell you it goes so fast. You will be teaching him wood working and before you know it he will be teaching you lol so happy for you and congrats

Thanks Phil, I truly appreciate that sir! I just got off duty am doing he isn't feeling so hot today, mommy is doing skin to skin with him because he had his first batch of shots yesterday but he's a whopping 8lbs 15.5oz!!!

• Like 4