Cleaned milwaukee 3/8 Hole Shooter

CATERPILLAR

Just got done with this hole shooter yesterday model 0-2281. Its the metal shops at my school and a drill bit was stuck in tje the chuck and was a little bit dirty so  i cleaned  it up and a little grease and she was ready to go took around 2 1/2 hours :) thanks for stopping by have a good one 

20161128_145856.jpg

20161128_145902.jpg

20161129_065526.jpg

20161129_065532.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Milwaukee corded drills rock! Love my magnum thing is tough as nails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that! The reality is when the cordless tools have worn out, corded will still be there to do the job

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I'll second that! The reality is when the cordless tools have worn out, corded will still be there to do the job

Hell yah i always go to my 1/2 corded makita for heavy duty work have almost broke my hand with it a few to many times especially when u put on the go to orbit button :lol: have a good one

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 6:26 PM, CATERPILLAR said:

Hell yah i always go to my 1/2 corded makita for heavy duty work have almost broke my hand with it a few to many times especially when u put on the go to orbit button :lol: have a good one

I prefer cordless. Cords are a hassle.

2 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Would be nice if corded drills had updated looks/features. Many still have keyed chucks, no lights, no torque or transmission controls, no safety features to protect arm injury from torque.

I like keyed chucks had no probelms with them there are some corded drills with keyless chucks torque control would be nice but without it that what makes it an adventure and a work out to use them lol ;) 

24 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Yea but i still dont think cordless has the power of corded yet

I'm quite happy with the power cordless drills deliver, I have twisted my wrist/hand far to many times to remember. if you want slap more power to the impacts at least they won't tear your arm off...

• Like 1

Yea but i still dont think cordless has the power of corded yet

I don't doubt that a lot of drills do but the over load protection will kick in, now this is a hand full of drills though, 4 spd Hilti and fein, makita xph07, Milwaukee 2704/5 dewalt Dcd 996, them are some crazy powered drills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk