Favorite Candy

Surfer (aka Nalu)

This is a fun one, too many though, does rice crispy treats or chocolate scotcheroos count? I could literally eat the whole pan when my wife's grandma makes them. Other than that, I can't think of a favorite candy, anything chocolate though...

• Like 3

Just be careful:

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up. After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times. When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, " Why then don't you eat the peanuts yourself?".

"We can't chew them because we've no teeth," she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, "Why do you buy them then?"

The old lady replied, "We just love the chocolate around them."

• Like 6

For me it's hard to beat a good Zero bar. As far as hard candy, I'm addicted to Werthers Caramel Apple filled candy. I ate an entire bag of them while I took the PE exam and now I am hooked!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, kruton said:

For me it's hard to beat a good Zero bar. As far as hard candy, I'm addicted to Werthers Caramel Apple filled candy. I ate an entire bag of them while I took the PE exam and now I am hooked!

Good grief the last time I ate a whole box of candy (Hot Tamales chewy candies) it gave me a sugar rush I was afraid to drive home lol WOW that was an intense feeling.... My poor pancreas

• Like 1

Good grief the last time I ate a whole box of candy (Hot Tamales chewy candies) it gave me a sugar rush I was afraid to drive home lol WOW that was an intense feeling.... My poor pancreas

In my defense the test is 8 hours long, so it took me a bit to eat the entire bag!

• Like 1

lol

After reading through the comments it looks like most of us tool nuts are a fan of the chocolate/peanut butter variety

I myself am more of a gummy candy dude

I've never heard of a zero bar so i def need to check that out.

Also I totally forgot about Bonkers, that was a classic in the day

• Like 3