New Guy

KobaltFan1

My name is Trey, Big Kobalt Fan. Love tools, building things, fixing things, and creating new ideas that could make tools and accessories better! I love helping others even when it doesn't pay sometimes and I have a 11 1/2 month old son and a Great Pyr./lab mix named Hercules and a wife of course. 

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!

I'm curious, what made you decide on Kobalt?

Well I do a lot of different side work such as: woodwork, decks, deck remodels, small home remodels, just really a little bit of everything. With that being said I need a quality tool that doesn't cost a mortgage and strong enough to do what I need to get done. Kobalt so far is the only brand that offers 98% of there products with lifetime warranty, and or on power tools most 3 to 5 year warranty. To me that is saying a lot. I've never had an issue with a Kobalt tool but my tape measure which is hassle free lifetime warranty. They also offer a vast variety of products to get jobs done. Now I will go to other brands if Kobalt doesn't make what I need but for the most part so far they make what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...