About that saw.

Jronman

Well if you guys remember i ordered a flexvolt circular saw in august with the free bare tool deal and I finally got the long awaited email saying your order has shipped. Seems as if flexvolt items are becoming more available to smaller retailers now and not just home depot. Funny thing is I'm gonna sell the saw, free bare impact driver I got with it, and free bare hammer drill I got with my other flexvolt order. Ima save that money either for a flexvolt track saw or table saw.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Well if you guys remember i ordered a flexvolt circular saw in august with the free bare tool deal and I finally got the long awaited email saying your order has shipped. Seems as if flexvolt items are becoming more available to smaller retailers now and not just home depot. Funny thing is I'm gonna sell the saw, free bare impact driver I got with it, and free bare hammer drill I got with my other flexvolt order. Ima save that money either for a flexvolt track saw or table saw.

Nice ;) 

Just got mine yesterday from CPO. i bought it in July with the 15% off coupon. Me+3 carpenters and a VP stood in our warehouse and played with it for a while - flippin' awesome. Cut right through some old 2.5" oak crane matting, pine lumber, plywood, everything we could throw at it. Didn't even slow down. I was also surprised how nice the stock blade was! 

I will say... that sucker ain't light! I can only imagine with a 9.0! Also interesting side note, seems to me that the 6.0 FV battery is much more than 3x the size of the 2.0 20V batteries... strong incentive in my opinion to only buy a couple FV batteries and then only the compact size 20V in the future.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

The 9.0 works great on the flex circ saw...you don't notice weight cuz it's restin on the material 90% of the time...but run time feels like double the 6ah ...and power is up....I love the 3.0/9.0 flex ...I want even more power !  

more powa

Feel bad for you jman and others that preordered and got fkd...Dewalt should honor all preorders first then hit HD....I agree with you guys.....gotta be loyal to your base first,that's how you loose customers....I'm old school and all about loyalty...

.      at least you still gonna make some loot on the stuff...power to ya..

unless theres an amazing deal with the track saw from a small seller Ima just buy it from home depot. I don't mind waiting @Framer joe it's not that big of a deal for me because I dont really use my tools yet except for my drill, impact and hand tools. hopefully I can use them soon.