$100 off ALL FlexVolt tools today ONLY (3/21) on several online retailers

aabee

They have reduced prices on the other tools and batteries, too. Heck of a deal if you're on the fence.

I just bought the 9.0 Milwaukee starter kit w/rapid charger and Fuel 7 1/4 circular saw at HD yesterday for $249. Don't have a use for the FlexVolt as of now but it's a great deal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aabee said:

I'm on Toolbarn.com's email list, so I'm not sure if this applies to those who aren't, but I just picked up the FlexVolt Miter saw (deluxe version w/both batteries and cord) for $549. They have reduced prices on the other tools and batteries, too. Heck of a deal if you're on the fence.

Thanks for posting this bro!

• Like 1

No problem! I meant to specify that the ONLY FlexVolt miter saw on sale is the non-sliding version. I realized that after the fact and cancelled my order...thumbs up to Toolbarn for their excellent customer service. I'll probably wait until the holidays to take the plunge in the miter saw world. I'm sure my $229 DeWalt 745 table will suffice until then. :D

4 hours ago, aabee said:

No problem! I meant to specify that the ONLY FlexVolt miter saw on sale is the non-sliding version. I realized that after the fact and cancelled my order...thumbs up to Toolbarn for their excellent customer service. I'll probably wait until the holidays to take the plunge in the miter saw world. I'm sure my $229 DeWalt 745 table will suffice until then. :D

Yeah non sliding would have left so much to be desired no way nice cancellation

• Like 1