Recalls

Jronman

56 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Anyone ever had to deal with vehicle recalls?

Got a recall notice in the mail that my Civic's passenger airbag is on recall. Is it free to me to have Honda fix the recall?

yes.

• Like 1

yes all recalls are free of charge, if the dealer tries to charge you ........they are also trying to rip you off.....

also I heard there is a huge recall on Milwaukee Tools please send all of them to post office box 3244 and wait....for further instructions I will tell you....I mean they will tell you what to do next, in fact help Milwaukee by going to your local Home Depot and buy as much Milwaukee products you can and put them in the box too....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, comp56 said:

yes all recalls are free of charge, if the dealer tries to charge you ........they are also trying to rip you off.....

also I heard there is a huge recall on Milwaukee Tools please send all of them to post office box 3244 and wait....for further instructions I will tell you....I mean they will tell you what to do next, in fact help Milwaukee by going to your local Home Depot and buy as much Milwaukee products you can and put them in the box too....

Hehehehehehehehehe

• Like 2

4 hours ago, comp56 said:

I expect it back by tomorrow or I get paid interest.