Returning this Dewalt tool

Framer joe

Nothing wrong with It ......Bought it online at lowes $139... promo price, no one had it....but....acme ow has  it online ( not in stock till next wed) but the Dewalt promo gives you a free battery ...20v 6ah XR free .....sometimes rushing doesn't pay off, but  I'll make do for a week for a free battery.....

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0564.JPG

No problem, I'm great at explaining tool purchases....lol......I got the same deal as @Cr8ondt....thanks again for posting bud, that hooked me up, I owe ya....the local store would not give up a free battery but the online store and fulfillment center did give me the same 2 battery deal...also shipped it overnight ,,...lowes did come through for me....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Framer joe said:

No problem, I'm great at explaining tool purchases....lol......I got the same deal as @Cr8ondt....thanks again for posting bud, that hooked me up, I owe ya....the local store would not give up a free battery but the online store and fulfillment center did give me the same 2 battery deal...also shipped it overnight ,,...lowes did come through for me....

Awesome, glad my luck became yours too :)

• Like 1

No problem, I'm great at explaining tool purchases....lol......I got the same deal as [mention=54941]Cr8ondt[/mention]....thanks again for posting bud, that hooked me up, I owe ya....the local store would not give up a free battery but the online store and fulfillment center did give me the same 2 battery deal...also shipped it overnight ,,...lowes did come through for me....
Don't worry I used the "I worked 70 hours this week routine" that one always works and gets my feet rubbed too lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1