Us stores that will ship to aus?

Roasty

Ebay (US) is great and quite a few sellers ship to AUS. Be careful though, some charge crazy amounts for shipping, so avoid them.

Only yesterday I nearly ordered a Dewalt DCD791 for $136 AUD delivered. So far it seems much cheaper for Dewalt skins than here AUS. The compact brushless reciprocating saw is also available for about $200 AUD delivered ($300 here in AUS).

I recently bought a Black Subcompact Makita drill and 2.0ah batteries with fuel gauges from US Ebay (both not available in AUS, only a teal subcompact and 1.5ah with no fuel gauge). It only took about 2 weeks for delivery!

I highly recommend US Ebay.

You can also use some of those postal proxy/forwarding services, where you can buy from any US shop and ship to a specified US postal address, and the service will forward it to you in AUS. A mate of mine does this.

5 hours ago, D W said:

Ebay (US) is great and quite a few sellers ship to AUS. Be careful though, some charge crazy amounts for shipping, so avoid them.

Only yesterday I nearly ordered a Dewalt DCD791 for $136 AUD delivered. So far it seems much cheaper for Dewalt skins than here AUS. The compact brushless reciprocating saw is also available for about $200 AUD delivered ($300 here in AUS).

I recently bought a Black Subcompact Makita drill and 2.0ah batteries with fuel gauges from US Ebay (both not available in AUS, only a teal subcompact and 1.5ah with no fuel gauge). It only took about 2 weeks for delivery!

I highly recommend US Ebay.

You can also use some of those postal proxy/forwarding services, where you can buy from any US shop and ship to a specified US postal address, and the service will forward it to you in AUS. A mate of mine does this.

There is a few Aussie sellers on eBay importing 20v max stuff with a warranty. Some stuff is actually cheaper than buying it in the US, I know for a fact, I bought a few 20v max tools while I was in the US, saw these Aussie sellers on eBay months later with it cheaper. 

2 weeks that's ages haha, I got a dch293 in 2 days from the US to Sydney 

• Like 1

I'd say 10 days of that delivery time was Sydney to Dubbo :rolleyes:

Is Melbourne Tool Sales one of them? I bought a battery from them and it was a 20V Max. They currently have the DCD791 20V Max for $161 AUD delivered (vs $136 AUD from US Ebay) so not always cheaper. Good to know they usually are though.  

On Ebay AUS I got the Dewalt brushless multitool, with tstak, foam liner, accessories (including depth guide) for only $224 AUD delivered from the UK. They were a UK seller that listed on Ebay AUS, but they don't sell Dewalt very often. 

13 hours ago, D W said:

I'd say 10 days of that delivery time was Sydney to Dubbo :rolleyes:

Is Melbourne Tool Sales one of them? I bought a battery from them and it was a 20V Max. They currently have the DCD791 20V Max for $161 AUD delivered (vs $136 AUD from US Ebay) so not always cheaper. Good to know they usually are though.  

On Ebay AUS I got the Dewalt brushless multitool, with tstak, foam liner, accessories (including depth guide) for only $224 AUD delivered from the UK. They were a UK seller that listed on Ebay AUS, but they don't sell Dewalt very often. 

That's pretty good to dubbo. 

Yes mts is one, think they offer 1 year warranty on their tools and 3 months on batteries. 

National power tools is another, they offer 1 year on batteries. 

That can be taken into consideration when buying eBay Australia 20v max tools vs eBay US 20v ma tools, that these Aussie sellers offer a small warranty 

• Like 1

They frame houses in aus.? Tools? I thought they only used knifes....lol, just kidding.....Australia has some of the greatest architectural marvels on earth...very cool buildings ,houses,....I'm big on architecture, I do frame custom homes...

.     Hope you guys get all the cordless tools you need ! Dewalt of course.... :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Framer joe said:

They frame houses in aus.? Tools? I thought they only used knifes....lol, just kidding.....Australia has some of the greatest architectural marvels on earth...very cool buildings ,houses,....I'm big on architecture, I do frame custom homes...

.     Hope you guys get all the cordless tools you need ! Dewalt of course.... :)

Just rebought the little 18v blower and its dead on arrival :( real shame first dewalt product that had failed on me in 6 years.