Dewalt with fastcap best fence.

Daniel Mendez

I just recently picked up the flexvolt miter saw, and I was curious if anyone has had any experience with the best fence system by fastcap? This could be on any dewalt saw. I’ve tried looking it up on YouTube but most of the videos on there are by fast cap.

also, opinions on the heavy duty stand vs the rolling stand? I picked up the heavy duty stand but haven’t set it up yet, because I was also interested the rolling one..

• Like 1

I just looked at the Fastcap Rig.

Seems massive with great material support. If you want something this big then I would say go for it 1,000 bucks is a big investment as well.

How well will to do on stairs and around tight corners? How much will the Rig weigh complete with FV Miter?

I propose the Rolling Stand with Rolling Supports (not stationary supports) with 2 Rockwell Saw Horse Jaw stands for 16ft material

200 for Rolling stand

75 each for Jawhorses 

350 and you are set-up very nicely. 

They actually have a setup for the heavy duty stand. It’s the dewalt LT I believe is the base model. I was thinking of just getting the setup for the right side and keeping the dewalt supports on the left side. I would have to purchase the pieces individually though. 

6 hours ago, Daniel Mendez said:

I just recently picked up the flexvolt miter saw, and I was curious if anyone has had any experience with the best fence system by fastcap? This could be on any dewalt saw. I’ve tried looking it up on YouTube but most of the videos on there are by fast cap.

also, opinions on the heavy duty stand vs the rolling stand? I picked up the heavy duty stand but haven’t set it up yet, because I was also interested the rolling one..

Welcome to the forums dude, I have the Fastcap with my Kapex. Love it. Have had it about two and a half years now.

If you bought the Flexvolt saw at Home Depot they have a promo for either stand free with saw purchase [emoji106]
I prefer the rolling one [emoji121]️ myself