Good CHEAP Router Table ?

ChrisK

I forget these kind of things are so much cheaper over there than here.

For those kind of prices even if it needs a bit of feckling and altering it sounds like they are worth the money.

You can always e-mail the company who makes them and ask if it will be compatible with your Milwaukee.   :)

I don't use mine all the time, but I've been satisfied with it. It comes with several plates for various routers. Seeing that Milwaukee and Ryobi share the same parent company, I'd be really surprised if it doesn't bolt up. 

This is the one I want, but at $500 I don't use one nearly often enough to justify it:

be578b64-dbdc-406d-9678-9067f903e246_300

Nice Bosch for $170:

f743e82e-c3aa-476f-8211-8d7b0b7c5770_300

Well Conductor and Wayne, I got the Ryobi Intermediate table. I was going to get the combo but they don't sell it anymore! However, I paid $54 bucks for it! Home Depot, and they took a 20% off Harbor Freight coupon, plus a $25 gift card and I am styling! Thanks!

Yup! Back of my TOH magazine, as long as the coupon is not expired you should be all set. I spoke with HD customer service online and they take it there. I then called HD in Rochester and they took it! So, I just went back, bought the M12 hammer drill kit for $89. I also used another TOH magazine harbor freight coupon...$72 for a BRAND NEW M12 HAMMER DRILL! I am one happy dude! I was wrong on the drill driver kit, that is still $99. The impact gun is $79 but I did not have the cash :(

Yup! Call HD customer service or chat, ask them if they will take a Harbor Freight coupon. My coupon was for one item and it doesn't exclude Milwaukee! I chatted online with HD and they said they would accept it ONLY if it is not expired. My intention was to buy it online and pick it up in the store but if I did this I could not pay the difference with cash. So I called my local store and she confirmed what HD online said! Also the maximum discount is $200. I came up with this idea not on my own, I have always used Lowes coupons there, but rather on a Google search. Give it a try!!! Also go to you local HD. I checked online and the online price is their normal price. My local store is clearly just dumping products to make way for the Fuel. The prices were not listed as yellow clearance items though so I could use the coupon on it! The router table was still $99 but when I used the HF coupon, $20 off!

Shittsburgh! Hahahaha! Although geographically located in close proximity, the City of Shittsburgh is known not for industrial might but rather for the ability to turn human waste into political rhetoric. Hahahaha God I am funny!

Chris just wanted to ask you guys what you all think of the Jeep 4.7 litre V8 I have been offered a 2000 model with about 120,000 on the clock thought it may be handy when as we have this weekend we get a foot of snow overnight.

But have heard mixed messages about them and with fuel here being like you guys paying $8 a gallon I know I will get the truth from you folks.

Wayne,although I drive a Chrysler product;Dodge Ram, I am not a big fan of the Jeep. Check the frame rails REALLY CAREFULLY for rust. Find out where the guy drove, if he off roaded I would be really careful. Those trucks are solid but because they can take a beating they normally get beaten! Check for signs of oil leakage too! On to the 4.7 V8. I have had two of those engines in my Dodges. My 2012 Ram has the 4.7 V8 SIX speed. My other ram, a 2005 had the 4.7. My dealer told me that the motor is solid. He said the 4.7 V8 is one of the best. Mechanics love them because of the ease of parts and maneuver ability. The power ratio in my old one was great, the newer one is even better. I have never had a mechanical problem with that motor. Couple that with the Jeep's light weight that is a lot of power. Fuel mileage in my old one was about 18-19 mpg highway. Local not so good maybe 15? My 2012 is 21/22 highway. Really look closely at it, if you have a mechanic friend have him look at it and find out how easy it is to get parts in the UK. I will tell you now that in the US the resale value of ANY Jeep is one of the best! If your going to use it to mess around with and the price is right...? Might be worth it! On a personal note,my Mom had a 1987 Jeep Cherokee with the 4.0 V6. The truck never showed rust until she got rid of it back in 2003. That truck saw four boys driving it and learning how to drive. Solid vehicle.

Thank you.

I thought it was a bit of scare tactics when a friend told me he got 12 mpg out of his 4.7 Jeep.

Maybe the guy has a lead right foot but anything under 30 mpg over here gets saddled as a gas guzzler. Our government want's us all on the bus and the train and forget the folks who need big vehicles for a reason.  :(

I had the older 5.7l V8 Hemi. Around town in that truck I was getting 11-13. I just went for a ride and the grocery shopping. Just got home and I was averaging 18.7 in town. Traffic lights, pedestrians, traffic. But if I got up on it I would probably be getting around 15 to 16. I kind of drive like an old lady though. My work car has the Dodge 5.7l V8 Hemi (Dodge Charger) with a special computer chip in it and I average about 21-25 mpg but if I hit the gas in that thing my mileage goes down to about 14. However, the sound it makes....and the smile it brings.... :)

I'm sure the environmentalists hate my guts when that sweet sound is hit! But who cares! I will say that the new cruisers (Dodge Charger) they are issuing out have the new 300+ HP V6 but the mileage is A LOT better. Still my work car has 425 HP and goes 0-60 in or under 5 seconds. It is scary because at high speed it actually outruns the sound it makes!

Oh yeah. This summer, I discovered a fluke in my cruiser. I parked at a my office, dropped some paperwork off to my secretary. Went out to my car. Wouldn't start. NHSP wrecker picked up my cruiser brought it to the state garage...DROPPED A VALVE! Blew the motor! My care is an '06 with a 120k on it. Total fluke. We have about 250 of these cars and this is the second time its happened. Dodge / Chrysler was great, they replaced the motor at no cost as it was determined that there was a Q&C issue. Anyways, I'm in a spare car for TWO MONTHS! Waiting for my new motor. I got the car back in October. I'm driving home at the end of my tour, first day with my car, windows down, 50° outside, going under an over pass. Couldn't help it..hit the gas. Wow! That sound is just cool! I got off duty, big smile on my face and my wife says "looks like somebody got his baby back"! V8 are the Chuck Norris of vehicles!!!!