DeWalt D55146 Air Compressor Diagnosis help...

Roy

My DeWalt D55146 air compressor has quit "compressing"....
It's about 11 or 12 years old and has been a good one, but last weekend I went our to the shop and heard it running. 

I knew when I first heard it that something was wrong(abnormal). It just did not sound right.  Even though it was running (really fast), 

the gauges showed "zero"...  I've never worked on compressors and not sure where to start.
I have attached a URL to my YouTube Channel with a short (13 sec) video, hoping someone can watch and listen to and 

maybe help diagnose the problem.  Notice that when I shut if off, it continues to cycle, like no compression.

Thanks to all for help, idea's & suggestions.

LOL, "find the leak" ;-)...
Yea, I'm going to pull it apart this weekend and see what I can find. I've done a lot of "maintenance", but never a compressor. I just thought I'd throw this out there thinking maybe someone may have had this same issue and a quick fix.  The drive belt is definitely in need of replacing and a good general cleaning can't hurt ether. 
I'll report back my findings.