Milwaukee Tools: Ready At A Moments Notice

firefighter4187

This firefighter is wearing a camera on his helmet, they are on the scene of a car that hit a tree with a persons leg pinned. This shows that power tools are not only for the construction world. The use of power tools in firefighting is huge, think about, these tools dont just have to be tough and have the best technology, but they have to be ready for anything at any moment, as you can see power tools make or break saving lives.....thats a lot of responsibility there.....

• Like 1

Here is a video with the Hurst cutter tool( Hydraulic pair of aviation snips) vs. Milwaukee corded Sawzall. As you can see they are cutting through the pillars of a car to remove the roof for patient extrication...........that sawzall gave hydraulics a run for the money and talk about  rough cutting, those pillars have layers of 1/4 metal wrapped around to make it support the car, that sawzall did good!!!

http://youtu.be/XrvjUBcxfMI

Maybe I should keep my sawzall in my trunk. Then a bumper sticker saying "in case of emergency use my super cool, massively powerful, Milwaukee Sawzall in the trunk."

You also need have a warning saying to all the all other reciprocating saws need to stay away this saw its too powerful to be near them.

• Like 1