Here is a good photo album from the Milwaukee Event

firefighter4187

Interesting pics Chase. There were a couple things I didn't know about. Looks like they're giving some much needed attention the their accessories. I don't know what the hell the U shaped thing with the teeth is.

I'm thinking about investing in an M12 Grease gun.

Interesting pics Chase. There were a couple things I didn't know about. Looks like they're giving some much needed attention the their accessories. I don't know what the hell the U shaped thing with the teeth is.

I'm thinking about investing in an M12 Grease gun.

They have an M18 grease gun also if you didn't know and that one has 2 speeds I couldn't remember if you owned any M12 tools. Buying the bare tool is always cheaper. Yea your going to have to do a ton of greasing with the kubota tractor now

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64053_10151709308674722_641509787_n.jpg

That is a heatsink for the led light they need some passive cooling with the high output bulbs.

I've got several M12 tools. Screw gun, jig saw, multi-tool, rotary tool, inspection cam, and sub scanner. For my needs the M12 should be more than sufficient. I'll never do enough greasing to justify an M18 greaser. I try to have equipment maintenance days where I knock it all out. I've been considering the caulking gun as well, but I'd use it even less than the grease gun. Laser temp gun would be cool too. I can already see myself grouping my M12 diagnostic tools in that mobile storage system Milwaukee is bound to come out with :lol: I've got a little cash to burn before I have to start making this monster house payment. I'm going to fill out my socket set a bit, pick up a big IR air compressor, an HF floor jack, blast cabinet, and blasting kit, and a couple power tools. Pretty set on a grease gun, but the other power tool is yet to be determined. I'm considering the caulking gun, 11 amp grinder, right angle drill, or possibly the temp gun (though that's a long shot). I also considered a new Mig welder. Mine was stolen from my dads truck about 2 years ago. I have a Lincoln stick welder, so I don't really need the mig, but I would like to have one. There are so many tools I want, it's crazy! I still need about 7 metric combo wrenches to get where I want to be as well. I need a big set of Cobalt drill bits too......I need professional help :(

I have the Old impact and drill the new fuel impact and drill, hackzall, rotary tool, multitool, clamp meter, hvac temp gun, led flashlight radio, and heated jacket isthe M12 stuff I have. I would like both M12 ratchets, fuel impact wrenches, the inspection camera, the right angle drill, jig saw , and one of those nice new heated hoodies. The dream tools would be the bandsaw and fuel sds I don't really need them that bad plus the M12 sds has no chipping function if I did get an sds drill that would be feature I would want. It looks like you do a lot more metal working and mechanical repairs than I do. I do more of the home improvement kind of stuff.

Kinda goes in spurts. Last 2 years I was constantly working on my house. When I got done I had a lot more time to play in the garage. Now that we're buying a new house I'll probably be spending the couple years doing that stuff again. Hoping to have my little Cub Cadet finished up by spring as well. Next few months are gonna be pretty damn busy.

• 5 weeks later...