Vacation

firefighter4187

Finally a nice long break from spreading mulch!! My family and I are heading to greensboro north carolina then new york city( never been there). My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago and my grandmother is going to give me some of his tools, including possibly one of those 300 peice master socket set from kobalt! Conductor, if I ever come to west Virginia I will have to make a visit!! You need to come down if you are in Jacksonville! or Harold is I am ever in San Jose I will have to look you up!, I will be pretty excited because when I get back I will have a new tool box on My doorstep......I know I just got a new one....its a long story but in the ned I made money and got the same box except for 16in deep vs. 11in, gives me a lot more room!

I go to Jax 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe we can hook up for dinner or something next time I'm down. NYC is awesome! I'm the country type, but New York is a fun trip. The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Grand Central Station are all impressive. Don't waste your time going to the "Top of the Rock". It's a shittier view than the ESB and cost like $35 or $40. You can get a card called a New York Pass at all the hotels that will save you a lot of money if you plan on doing a lot of things. Oh, if you go to the ESB don't waste your time doing the Sky Coaster thing. It's a simulator that lasts like 5 minutes and costs like $25 a person.

Let us know about the tools :)

New York sounds great!  Never been there. If you see Donal Trump on the street, go up to him and say "Your Fired". Heard he loves that.  :)  Yes, let me know if you ever come to San Jose (bay area/silicon valley). Exciting/expensive/innovative/boring all wrapped into one. I love it.

New York sounds great!  Never been there. If you see Donal Trump on the street, go up to him and say "Your Fired". Heard he loves that.   :)  Yes, let me know if you ever come to San Jose (bay area/silicon valley). Exciting/expensive/innovative/boring all wrapped into one. I love it.

Yeah My dad is from simi valley and my uncle lives there now.

Update: I will be home tomorrow, I will have 3 videos to do so you guys can look forward to that, At my grandmothers I organized his workshop, pics to come and mowed the lawn, in return she gave me my grandfathers Kobalt 300 somethin piece socket set, Skil bench grinder, both basically brand new, and some other neat hand tools, I am really happy and will soon have a almost complete socket set, I am also going to build a small workbench for the grinder. New york city was good but there are to many dumb asses there...much rather be back in my small town then there, I was happy to see when we were walking out of the the subway, the were installing a new escalator and saw a V28 hammer drill driver in action!

Thanks guys, Conductor when I was going through his tools I found a williams "superjustable" looks and runs brand new and does not have one bit of wobble!

Sounds pretty sweet. I've never really fooled with Williams adjustables. Did you get it too?

I will have a review up tomorrow of the grinder, it is really nice and has higher rpm than the pc and dewalt. Its a skil 6in with some neat features. It has gotten great reviews online and its like new!

Does it have adjustable speed control? Mine doesn't, but I wish it did.