Miwuakee adds plant capcity in the USA 400

DR99

I'm not sure exactly what Milwaukee is still making here. I know most of the corded sawzalls, some of the routers, and various other electric tools are still made here. 

Wonder if this expansion is for new production, or expanded capabilities of the current production? Milwaukee has picked up quite a bit of market share the last couple of years. 

If its easy to do conductor you can remove the 400 out of the title. I thought they were adding 400 new jobs but that's just the number employed at the plant. From the article it sounded like more production of saw blades and such going from the production lines to six, and consolidating tool assembly at another.

I dont care what they are making here( well i do) im just glad to here the they continuing the us plant, now they are expanding. And people on the website tryed to tell me they were 100% china..... That would be great to see them manufacturer more power tools here, im glad to see they are trying the best to support the USA, they must have some crazy new saw blade technology they are going to release.