Video of Dewalt LED light

Harold Wray

Per request of Chase, here is a quick closeup video of the Dewalt LED light on my DW713.  The LED light is the BEST.  It shows exactly where you are going to cut.  EXACTLY.  I also recommend the DW713 because it's a solid workhorse miter saw.  I know it's not the big boy Dewalts but I love it.  I actually sold my craftsman sliding (does everything) miter saw because it was just too big and cumbersome to take from place to place.  This DW713 is really strong.  I've cut everything, pine, douglas fir, poplar, Ipe (iron wood), etc.  No bogging down.

http://youtu.be/G958vXiJNJI

• Like 1

I agree with Sierra 100%! I think it's the best light system on the market. As he said it shines from above and wraps around the blade. Doesn't matter if you have a thin kirf blade or thick, it shows exactly what is going to cut. No laser to adjust. Or two lasers like a kapex. It Is exactly where your cutting. The LED light was $30 I think. So so worth it.

Per request of Chase, here is a quick closeup video of the Dewalt LED light on my DW713.  The LED light is the BEST.  It shows exactly where you are going to cut.  EXACTLY.  I also recommend the DW713 because it's a solid workhorse miter saw.  I know it's not the big boy Dewalts but I love it.  I actually sold my craftsman sliding (does everything) miter saw because it was just too big and cumbersome to take from place to place.  This DW713 is really strong.  I've cut everything, pine, douglas fir, poplar, Ipe (iron wood), etc.  No bogging down.

http://youtu.be/G958vXiJNJI

Thanks Harold! That is great! Now I just have to buy the miter saw...