This one is for Conductor

DR99

People kill me man. We've had lots of cars and people hit in my time on the RR. Drunks, Suicides, Stupid pranks gone wrong, and bone headed accidents. Kids are the worst. You never get over hitting kids. It's not your fault, but you relive the ordeal every time you go by that spot. We've killed 3 high school kids in the last year or so because they were walking on the tracks with headphones in listening to an iPod. 2 of them from the same fucking school.

People kill me man. We've had lots of cars and people hit in my time on the RR. Drunks, Suicides, Stupid pranks gone wrong, and bone headed accidents. Kids are the worst. You never get over hitting kids. It's not your fault, but you relive the ordeal every time you go by that spot. We've killed 3 high school kids in the last year or so because they were walking on the tracks with headphones in listening to an iPod. 2 of them from the same fucking school.

Was that a csx train that derailed in new york?? They were pretty lucky that was not alot worse.

Hey Travis, I covered a. Suicide in 1996 via train. 16 year old kid just got in trouble selling pot. Just before his court date, he laid down on the rails and let things happen. I spent quite a while with the engineer. Tough stuff dude. Then last week my brother sent me a pic of some dumb as$ that ran a crossing light and broadsided a train!!!!! Heck, two weeks ago, I brought a school bus driver in to hearings for crossing a train crossing while it was active. He stopped, saw the train, gunned it, and a cross gate came down and took the clip lights off of the school bus. No one got hurt but the last thing I heard on the video was some 11 or 12 year old saying "look out, there's a train coming!". He argued with me!!!! He's not driving school children anymore.

We had a photographer here a couple years back just about got hit by a train because she was taking some kids senior pictures on some tracks

She ended up abandoning her gear on the tracks. The dumbass tried to sue the RR for her gear and lost wages. She was pissed when she ended up getting a fine for trespassing instead. lol

Hey Travis, I covered a. Suicide in 1996 via train. 16 year old kid just got in trouble selling pot. Just before his court date, he laid down on the rails and let things happen. I spent quite a while with the engineer. Tough stuff dude. Then last week my brother sent me a pic of some dumb as$ that ran a crossing light and broadsided a train!!!!! Heck, two weeks ago, I brought a school bus driver in to hearings for crossing a train crossing while it was active. He stopped, saw the train, gunned it, and a cross gate came down and took the clip lights off of the school bus. No one got hurt but the last thing I heard on the video was some 11 or 12 year old saying "look out, there's a train coming!". He argued with me!!!! He's not driving school children anymore.

Hahahaha here ya go chris  :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwuBAtBiJA

I put coins on tracks but never found them later.

They got stuck to the wheel, or as we call them journals.

A few years ago there was a mother and a 6 year old girl standing on the tracks. Mother went over the tracks to talk to the dad who was drinking under an overpass with his buddies at 0100 and left the girl standing on the main. Manifest train came barreling around the bend and killed her. Found her arm on the interstate.

Engineer became an alcoholic and never worked outside the yard again for over 12 years.

People never think about the train crews. When it's all said and done you get to go to court and listen to some slim ball lawyer blame it all on you and try to convince the jury you were just some duck head that wasn't paying attention and could have easily prevented it had you been paying attention.

They got stuck to the wheel, or as we call them journals.

A few years ago there was a mother and a 6 year old girl standing on the tracks. Mother went over the tracks to talk to the dad who was drinking under an overpass with his buddies at 0100 and left the girl standing on the main. Manifest train came barreling around the bend and killed her. Found her arm on the interstate.

Engineer became an alcoholic and never worked outside the yard again for over 12 years.

People never think about the train crews. When it's all said and done you get to go to court and listen to some slim ball lawyer blame it all on you and try to convince the jury you were just some duck head that wasn't paying attention and could have easily prevented it had you been paying attention.

Its crazy how people think they can stop those things on a dime.