Dewalt toughsystem inserts?

dardy

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the pluck foam just aint goina cut it, it gets all mushed down and stinks when it gets damp, we need some dang molded inserts, they could be modular or all one box size i dont care but my stuff is just sliding around in my ToughSystem box's its its makin me upset, the side decal on my impact is getting all scuffed up and my rubber handle cover on my 12 volt bendy saws all has now got a rip in it

>:(

• 1 year later...

How about something like the inserts that woodworkers have been making for their Festool Systainers? I think that DeWalt has created a far superior and better priced product that should be exploited as effectively as Systainers are.

These are not mine, BTW. Just images provided by Google.

post-49393-0-43884800-1414325406_thumb.j

post-49393-0-88102200-1414325421_thumb.j

• 11 months later...

How about something like the inserts that woodworkers have been making for their Festool Systainers? I think that DeWalt has created a far superior and better priced product that should be exploited as effectively as Systainers are.

These are not mine, BTW. Just images provided by Google.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pretty cool.

ebay has some, I got one but the thing is that it's made for the compact so won't fit with batteries which makes it kinda pointless for me since I have the 296M2 kit. I have pics under a different thread.I can post more if you are interested but I think they came from the UK since they sell them over there.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I know this is an old thread, but if your looking for custom Kaisen Foam inserts for your tool boxes, we are creating a catalog of inserts that are cut by CNC.  Right now they are only listed on ebay, while our website is updated.

Here is an ebay landing page:

http://stores.ebay.com/BP-WAY-Tools/Festool-Systainer-Kaizen-Foam-/_i.html?_dmd=1&_fsub=4129850017&_sid=80758317&_sop=10&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322