Fuel tough!

Punda1991

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/press-releases/cordless-m12-fuel-hackzall

That's answers my own question! I'm mad cause not to long ago I bought the old boring hackzall...

I got mine as a BOGO with my angle drill, so I'm not that bummed. But that might have been different if I had parted with actual money for it...

We need to get Conductor some Fuel STAT!!

God knows I've thought about it, but I still have like a year and a half left on the warranty on my combo kit. My way of thinking is that I could hoard hand tools until it runs out, then upgrade at post new release prices. I would love to get a fuel hammer drill and impact at the very least.

i have the milwaukee fuel m18 hammer drill impact,sawzall and circular saw and they all amaze me everyday i use them to think that the 4.0 batteries can give you that much power in a cordless tool and last the length they do is awsome saves me tripping over the countless cords running on the sites 

MILWAUKEE ALL THE WAY CANT WAIT TO EXPAND MY FUEL LINEUP

also i was told by a couple of the local milwaukee reps up here in canada that in the states within the next year there will be multiple additions to the fuel line up then we will get them a short time after that. looking forward to the next 8-10 months hoping to see alot of new tools.no fair u guys get the tools first and for better prices down there in the USA lol