Fuel tough!

Punda1991

I think they have a m28 hole hawg styled drill? I know about metabo and makita I meant milwaukee? If they did we could really start powering some heavier tools such as a hole hawg no problems at all! A fuel version would be spot on for professionals

Yea they have a hawg on the M28 line but I consider it orphaned product line at this time Milwaukee doesn't market it at all anymore, and I hasn't been updated or expanded in 4-5 years. Bosch and Makita are the only ones actively pushing 36v-28v high voltage tools. Dewalt hasn't touched their 36v lineup either in awhile.

Imagine an M18 pack with a cord. The pack merely acts as a DC converter to give you the ability to run the tool on electric in higher use situations. How awesome would that be.

Dewalt tried that with the their 24v lineup it just didn't take off for some reason but that was back in the 90's. I guess the adapter was expensive as the tool so I didn't get much uptake by consumers.

All of my emails to Milwaukee have failed to get a confirmation or denial. I get a standard fuck you response that goes something like:

"Thank you for your interest in Milwaukee Tools. Unfortunately we do not currently offer a cordless rivet gun as part of our M12 or M18 lines, but our team is always interested in ideas for new and innovative products.

Thanks you for choosing Milwaukee."

:(

I have a ton of Mikwaukee tools, but not a single Fuel version.

Same here Conductor. I am on the verge of buying an M12 Hex impact just to get the FUEL. Right now Milwaukee is giving away a free tool with the purchase of a FUEL tool... 3/8" ratchet is tempting bait. 

• Like 1

I got the ratchet kit when it was on sale a few months ago its pretty nice. Haven't had the chance to use it as much as I would like to though. We are finally seeing some spring like weather here in Michigan, but not by much.