Fuel tough!

Punda1991

My Milwaukee Fuel tools have been treating me fine the Fuel Sawzall getting the biggest workout lately. I can't say I have had anything negative to say about the tools so far. It really handled a Demolition job with out breaking a sweat.

I have the 1/4 impact, hammer drill, and the fuel sawzall and they just make life easy... Only problem is everyone goes reaching for them at work! So I picked them up fuel m12 impact and drill and they love them just as much! Gotta love company American Express cards

18v SDS hammer drill is a solid lock, We might see jig saws and a multitool possibly a porta bandsaw is a possiblity. Also the right angle drills might be updated they have been clearance on clearance at the local HD that is possible sign but who knows :) Would be cool to see the ratchets updated but they are still fairly new.

I'd like to see a fuel hackzall, and fuel rotary tool and fuel brad nailers as well as a framer! Plus your list as we'll.... Plus I think they should jump into the hand tools more, I really like what they have now. If they could somehow make hammers, chisels, socket sets, glue guns, ect that would really make the superior in the tool industry.

My Milwaukee store rep late last year told me that by 2015-2016 all m18 tools will be brushless. It seems doable but at the same time I'm a bit skeptical

They don't have many tools left they got a good 1/2 of the M18 lineup of tools done. The only thing I could see them not doing is the specialized tools kike the pex tool, propress tool, and knockout tool I'll toss the grease gun in too with that list. What other tools need to be upgraded the caulk guns, vacuum, right angle drill, jig saw, sds rotary hammer, oscillating  multi tool, bandsaw, and hackzall, blower, and the metal cutting circular saw. That's not unrealistic to think that time frame isn't possible. Now the M12 line that might take awhile they have a bunch of crazy one off tools on that product line that might take up a lot of time to redesign.

• Like 1

I agree dr99 your 100 percent right, and Nicholas your also thinking like me. If they had fuel corded tools with vibration control, rubber grips, led light, rafter hooks, variable speed, lock on switches, brushless, longer triggers, and tool less changes that would be game over for other company's also I really think they need better vacuum attachments and I like when the cord can be removed like festools! I'm just dreaming here but hey that's what I'd like too see

They don't have many tools left they got a good 1/2 of the M18 lineup of tools done. The only thing I could see them not doing is the specialized tools kike the pex tool, propress tool, and knockout tool I'll toss the grease gun in too with that list. What other tools need to be upgraded the caulk guns, vacuum, right angle drill, jig saw, sds rotary hammer, oscillating  multi tool, bandsaw, and hackzall, blower, and the metal cutting circular saw. That's not unrealistic to think that time frame isn't possible. Now the M12 line that might take awhile they have a bunch of crazy one off tools on that product line that might take up a lot of time to redesign.

it's not unrealistic to get it all done. I think they could have done it all not too long ago but the way they do things is to trickle in a little at a time so they always have news of upcoming tools so they don't lose momentum. If they released everything all at once they would be quickly out of the spotlight

Yea I don't think we are going to see any crazy changes with corded tools because the current power tool industry push is having a cordless tool with corded power and convenience. I don't think Milwaukee has changed anything in their corded in awhile.

Javier that would be a game changer!

yeah that would be awesome. I have a feeling in a few years all big brands will go 100% brushless on cordless tools. Who ever gets there first will get lots of recognition. We all know who's closest to that point

They need to update the super sawzall and the circular saw at least lol dr99 let me dream man

Sorry I was just trying to be honest we just haven't seen much change on Milwaukee corded tools the past few product symposiums :( One thing I'm surprised we haven't seen is a Fuel Hole Hawg style cordless drill yet. The current right angle drill is more about being compact and not about power.