DeWalt 20v Max XR, Brushless Lineup Expansion

MR. D

Bahhh, we're all stubborn men contemplating the difference of tool branding and i love it. Yimmi or anyone else with the US XR tools, i have been thinking about getting milwakee brushless tools (m18) to complete my brushless kit while keeping my dewalt drill and impact driver and adding the DeWalt multitool. So three Dewalt tools, and the rest milwakee, all brushless. Does anyone see why this would be a horribly bad idea considering im already invested into the best impact driver and drill on the market and i want a complete brushless kit? yall come back now ya hear

We are. LOL. the dewalt multi tool is the bomb..... I love it. Blade are pricey tho. I found some 3rd party off brand set cheaper on ebay . And they are on there way now. Will find out the quality when they get here.

I don't think is a horribly idea to get some m18 fuel to complete your brushless set. Only if thats what you want and have the extra money to spend;) I like the m18 fuel line a lot. Plus the 5years warranty and all brushless is the key. I really think! But I have already intvested too deep in dewalt 20v platform already. I'm with total of 12 20V max batteries now, but only 8 tools. At the point I guess I just have to continue wait for dewalt to come out with more new badass brushless tools and hope my batteries still good by then; )