I'm bored, here's a bird...

Kato

Uh...yup, Festool, that's it, Festool. I made it for Festool...silly me, typing "Ryobi" when I meant to type "Festool"...they don't even sound the same! 0038.gif

Happens to the best of us Kato...maybe your keyboard is broken!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

When my keyboard dies, that is a happy day for me. Thats when I get to go out and buy a newer and better one! I tell you this last one I got is the shit, its got built in illumination for the keys, and I can change the color of that illumination. Its a nice size keyboard as well, and the key presses are soft sounding, in other words, don't sound like I am on a type writer. Remember the first keyboards? OMG right cha ching HAHA

I like the wave style keyboards these days. I just like the way your hands and wrists wrest while you are typing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am very safety-conscious, but at work it's a bit of an obsession. For some odd reason O'Reilly adds Risk Management and Security to the Maintenance department, which means I have to be the safety Nazi around the place. It's not fun when you have to do it in a workplace filled with imbeciles, believe me. I train the metal detector attendants, I train the guys to do the safety inspections and rack inspections, and I'm always the one who seems to find the stupid shit that people do. Like blocking fire extinguishers, blocking man doors, standing pallets on their sides, etc..

I can't walk through the place without seeing some kind of safety violation

• Like 2

Metal detector attendants? What do you mean? Some sorta high security O'Reilly? Why is stacking pallets on their sides a problem? We do it all the time. Well it is more of a mound of pallets than a stack or pile. And then we light a match and walk away.

Warehouse = Theft. Metal detectors (body scanners) help to curb theft, and also keep team members safe by limiting metal objects, such as knives, guns, etc..

Pallets on their side (leaning them against a wall, guardrail, etc.) is an OHSA violation, each pallet calls for a $500 fine. So, if you have 5 pallets standing on their side it's $2500.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Showing off our Gold Medal win. First DC to do it the first year, and we're the first DC to get DC of the Year in the first year too...

25944994884_87657b98e1_b.jpg

Gold Medal Shirt by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

26548798435_01bb04c10f_b.jpg

Gold Medal Pin by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

26484089481_fffd72960a_b.jpg

Gold Medal DC of the Year Banners by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...