Hi from Chicagoland

StevenK

Hey everybody! Im Steven from the suburbs of Chicago. Im 20

And am a carpenter, soon to become union! I love tools s lobg as there milwaukee! Well milwaukee just my favorite and have never let me down. Im a conplete tool junkie and add to my collection weekly! Cant wait to come on here and talk to all of you for addvice and idead aswell as share some of my.own!....KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

Welcome Steven! TIA HQ is in Barrington, just outside of town.

Union? We don't like Union bastards around here. We used to have some Pinkerton's on the staff just for such occasions, but we had to cut them off.

I'm completely joking. I'm as union as it gets. Every job I ever had in my life was union. From my first job at Kroger, my intermediate jobs working on slot machines and out of the Laborer's and Carpenter's hall, to my current job as a full time officer in the Railroad Conductor's Union. My dad was Union, his dad was Union, Uncles, everyone. I've never eaten a meal in my life that wasn't bought with a Union paycheck.

Works Union, loves Milwaukee, buys tools weekly.....If you're ever up for adoption, let me know :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome Steven! TIA HQ is in Barrington, just outside of town.

Union? We don't like Union bastards around here. We used to have some Pinkerton's on the staff just for such occasions, but we had to cut them off.

I'm completely joking. I'm as union as it gets. Every job I ever had in my life was union. From my first job at Kroger, my intermediate jobs working on slot machines and out of the Laborer's and Carpenter's hall, to my current job as a full time officer in the Railroad Conductor's Union. My dad was Union, his dad was Union, Uncles, everyone. I've never eaten a meal in my life that wasn't bought with a Union paycheck.

Works Union, loves Milwaukee, buys tools weekly.....If you're ever up for adoption, let me know :lol:

Haha well thank you, im very excited to start union school and training!

Haha well thank you, im very excited to start union school and training!

One of the great things about working up to Journeyman is that if you decide to go a different direction, you can keep your Union book (as long as you pay your dues) and if all else fails, you can go put your name back in the hall and go right to work. Assuming there is work to be had anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...