Weird Al video - Handy

dwain

What are you Building today?

Not building just repairing. I have about 400' of privacy fence that needs some attention. The DeWalt nail gun worked flawlessly. I was going to put my PasLode on eBay but they have a ton of them on there now and no one is bidding on them. So I called my son and gave it to him.

• Like 1

Did you have the Lithium version of the Paslode? That's crazy that Ebay is flooded with them up for sale. I wonder people are aggressively switching to the Dewalt. The only concern I had about the Dewalt over the Paslode is the weight difference. I can't even Imagine how nice the Dewalt is on a Fencing type job.

Did you have the Lithium version of the Paslode? That's crazy that Ebay is flooded with them up for sale. I wonder people are aggressively switching to the Dewalt. The only concern I had about the Dewalt over the Paslode is the weight difference. I can't even Imagine how nice the Dewalt is on a Fencing type job.

No I have to older model and as for the weight I really did not notice much of a differences. Once you slid the battery on it is well balanced.  

That's cool I though from the tool fight video the Dewalt is almost a pound heavier with a full size battery pack attached. But I guess they worked out a good balance which helps deal with the weight of a tool.