I liked this Tool Cabinient Idea From This Old House

DR99

I think it's so much cooler to have something in your garage that you built yourself than something that you bough at a big boxstore and put up in your garage/workshop. I will admit some of that Gladiator Garage stuff is cool, but I kinda like the homemade workshop look. Thanks for the heads up on that website and Youtube channel Chris K.

Mere Mortals is a good one. He doesn't take himself too seriously and designs projects anyone can build with limited tools. I love my woodworking YouTube channels. Hell I even have an autographed picture of Norm Abrams. Speaking of the woodworking god, check this video out... Norm builds a workshop for the average homeowner.

http://youtu.be/ZuKIBWqg5yI

• Like 1

I love handmade tool storage, but the peg board would annoy me especially if you do anything where sawdust is flying. I have very rarely seen peg board used where my OCD does not cringe. If I mad a closing cabinet I want it pretty air tight so dust and other thing don't get in to get the tools dirty or rusty.    

Thanks for that EE. I so want a garage for my woodshop. I still have to take some pics of my tiny woodshop. I'll get to it one day. Norm is the most amazing carpenter I've seen (on TV anyways) and a great guy at explaining things too.