I'm Back....

Conductor562

Well, after a week in Vegas I'm home. We had a good time. Lost a bunch of money the first couple days, won a bunch the last couple, and pretty much broke even for the week.

It's a pretty cool place to visit, but not somewhere Conductor would want to live.

I'll be catching up on the forum over the next couple days.

• Like 1

Thanks Frankie. I swung by the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars. They had 1 tool in the whole shop. It was a 3/4" drive Craftsman set from the 60's. It was in near mint condition, but the $300 asking price was a bit high for my liking.

Thanks guys :)

Welcome back, thats cool you went to pawn stars, I've always wanted to check them out. I'll stop by next time i'm in vegas. Did you get to meet anybody on the show?

Nope. We did swing by Counts Kustums and met Kevin and Horny Mike though.

• Like 1

Now I'm gone again, lol. Back in Jacksonville for a week. This stay puts me in the Diamond Elite (highest level) of the Best Western Rewards program. All of that is solely from trips to Jacksonville since March when I decided to sign up. All together I've spend 70 nights at the same hotel.