Debating on keeping the old brushed M12 Hackzall

DR99

I got the new M12 Fuel version in kit form now for a good deal, but the problem is like most American things the Fuel hackzall gained a little size and weight. It's definably not as compact as it used to be. Where as most of the other Fuel tools reduced the size or kept the same this one strangely increased. I'm also debating on possibly giving away some M12 chargers I have way too many of them and don't use any of them now. I use the M12/M18 combo charger. Would a few people have an interest in that at all?

• Like 1

DR I would keep it around for awhile u never know when ur workin on a project and a buddy's there with you he can grab the brushed one and help u go at it. And if u give any chargers away u can gladly send one my way I have a m12 hacksaw that I found in a auction car at the shop and don't have charger or battery so I don't know if it works and I haven't had any extra funds lately :/ I I almost have double of each tool brushed and brushless on the yellow team and it comes in handy to have them

If you need one let me know the only thing I was going to ask was for someone to cover the cost of shipping. I would put it in the smallest flat rate box it would fit in. I was going to flip a few on craiglist but I figured why not help out a few TIA Crew members. I'll let you know how much shipping would be bigmikez.

• Like 3

Shipping would be 5 Dollars BigMikez it's actually $5.05 but ill eat the nickel. The charger fits in the smallest cheapest padded envelope for flat rate shipping. PM with your contact info and you can send me the 5 dollars I'll get it out as soon as possible

DR I would keep it around for awhile u never know when ur workin on a project and a buddy's there with you he can grab the brushed one and help u go at it. And if u give any chargers away u can gladly send one my way I have a m12 hacksaw that I found in a auction car at the shop and don't have charger or battery so I don't know if it works and I haven't had any extra funds lately :/ I I almost have double of each tool brushed and brushless on the yellow team and it comes in handy to have them

Bigmikez......shoot me over your address & I'll mail you some recip blades.

• Like 3