Five Tons

ChrisK

Ao last year as some may recall, we I purchased and installed a pellet stove in the house. We bought four tons over the course of the winter and used all but five bags, which we've used in the last two weeks. So we bought five tons of pellets. I got off duty today at 3, walked over to the florist to pay for flowers for my upcoming wedding and then proceeded to haul three tons to the base,net and onto awaiting pallets. Two more to go. I had them all down in the basement in less than two hours and my back is killing me right now. Bring the on the winter baby.

You won't need to go to the gym today Chris. I think we went through one 300 gallon (possibly) tank of propane this winter. We were in 3% by the time we got filled back up in the spring. The thing is they are calling for this winter to be colder than last year.

Hey DJ...I bought 150 gallons of oil which should last me the winter. Primarily the stove burns with the thermostat on my furnace set to 55. Next year I'm buying a bigger 2200sq foot stove and that will really improve the temp in the house. Last year I burnt four tons of pellets and bought 150 gallons of oils. When I checked my Tanks fuel gauge just prior to the full it was just under 1/8 full. So mostly pellets :)

• Like 1

Yup, that's Rufus the Great standing in front of the NHSP759 Charger SRT8. All cower in fear at the mighty roar my cruis.....dog emit! That'd be my second one, my '06 got replaced with my current "slick top". Great car, if I didn't have a truck, I'd own one. Rufus....well there is only ONE Rufus. I keep the cruiser (I aptly named her; Stella..,,after one heck of a lady in one heck of a movie) behind my shed so I don't have to look at it when I'm home. She's pretty but she's work. And frankly my dear....I don't give a damn :)

• Like 1