Squirrels

chadlanthier

• 2 weeks later...

My cat just brought me 2 full sized rabbits! The thing is nuts....I don't even like cats. I ended up with one because my wife and I wanted to surprise my in-laws for Christmas with a cat. Long story short...after 3 days we ended up with the devil cat. Pretty much stays outside and hunts all day. Comes back in the house when I leave for work at 5:30am

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another granpas trick.but for rats...catch one rat alive and sew with a needle his ass.after this hard job set him free and the fu%%#@n'rats colony go away next day.i know it seems a crazy thing but is serious for granpa Federico(class1932...)and I believe it!he have a lot of ancient tricks against animal damages...and he love the animals always live in a country.of course he don't love rats..

My parents use to have a lot of squirrels on the farm when I was a kid. Then my brother and I got paintball guns. The squirrels became a lot more skittish and it was amusing to see an orange squirrel running around (usually lasted until it rained). The overall squirrel density decreased quite a bit.