Pictues From Work today

Jordan.M

Haha, that's a huge nope for me I can't do heights unless I'm in a basket! Still thanks for making sure we have great cell phone service!!

Hey I hated heights, I would never imagine being that high months ago when I was just a commercial electrician. But after going through training and going up there its a awesome feeling. Especially when you start working and forget you are so high!!!

• Like 1

Here in Italy we almost haven't no more young kid in the building construction...i hate that.never know in 20 years of work a guy with less than 22/25 year old(except the extra ue god bless them).reminds me when I start in '95 with my dad and my grandfather and everybody in the jobsite ask me "what are you doing here child?are you lost yourself?".keep on working kids!and be proud of your work.I'm proud of you!god bless America and Americans...

• Like 2

great idea to turn those silos into living spaces

Yea it is a good Idea if you have the bucks. Here in Baltimore they start at $350,000.00 for a 1bed 1bath studio the over $1,000.000.00 and you are right next to the port and rail yard so you get all of that noise at no extra charge.

crazy heights... here is another one from the southside of the building... there is a crane in the picture that is suppose to be i believe the second largest in the USA.  the crane that has the two hitches on the backside... hopefully the pic is clear enough.  she is here in Minneapolis putting up the Minnesota Vikings New Stadium being built.

may have to zoom in to see...

• Like 1