Festool 40% off reconditioned tools

regopit

They sold them really quickly guys, right now there are a couple of drills and a couple of air powered sanders on sale. Supposedly they will update inventory Thursday. The sale goes u til November. I've bought the OF2000 router, the OF1400 router, an ES125 sander kit, the CXS drill, and a Domino tenon kit in the last two months this has been going on (10-20% off savings). All but the CXS looked brand new. The CXS looked like it may have been a store display.

guys, keep updating the list periodically throughout the day if you are really wanting something..  every day they seem to add stuff but it does go quick!    

this years reconditioned got me pretty bad!  I ended up with a   Midi dust extractor (my second midi and third festool vac  :-\ ) , LS130 linear action/profile sander, EHL65 Planer and the Planex drywall sander!!!!  the last two were at the 40% off

Im gonna need a bigger trailer next!

Yeah NE...I bought....the ES125 sander, Midi (second one....this one is for my duh duh duhhhhh Kapex and Dewalt Planer), CXS, C15 and the Kapex! Wanted to get a the EHL850 but... That'll wait. So....I don't need a bigger trailer, I need a bigger shop.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina