Toolbelt

madman_us

I use a nicer leather one for work.. spent a little more money on her for sure but I do strap her on everyday on the jobsite...she has been holding up well... I use to have a husky one but over a short time the bottom of the pockets started to rip from snips going In and out of them over and over .... my leather pouch has been holding strong... so far anyway

I use a nicer leather one for work.. spent a little more money on her for sure but I do strap her on everyday on the jobsite...she has been holding up well... I use to have a husky one but over a short time the bottom of the pockets started to rip from snips going In and out of them over and over .... my leather pouch has been holding strong... so far anyway

what brand is your leather belt?

I love it Tyler the bags are really big I don't know if u can tell much from pics and its a bit on the heavy side I only use it mostly when I go work with my uncle building some porches and fences or on a project that requires me to carry multiple tools and screws. My uncle gets a lot those side jobs but yea it's nice and feels real heavy duty, I think it should last me a long time.

no I didn't mike, mother-in-law dragged me away from the tool area :D

she showed me stuff for the her new bathroom....

im going to remodel her bathroom soon so we are collecting all the stuff we need. gonna be a total bathroom demo. ill start from scratch

couple month back I bought a 60" bathroom vanity in cinnamon for 60 bucks on clearance, normal price was $499 - that was a good start :D

I just have to custom fit the vanity because the room is just 59 wide....gonna be fun :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying out a new setup, no toolbelt.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-7-Pocket-Utility-Pouch-HD2066/202783858

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MagnoGrip-Pro-Magnetic-Hammer-Holster-Platinum-002-146/203433350

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MagnoGrip-Quick-Snap-Magnetic-Tape-Measure-Holder-Black-002-320/203433352(Still testing this out, don't know if I like it yet. I usually measure without taking the tape measure off my belt so its working for me so far.)

I personally like Occidental tool bags. While they are a little more expensive, I think they last longer than the average brand. They have all sorts of types for different trades. You can get a framing set, super framing set, electricians or even just a basic six pouch set. It all just depends on what you are looking to use them for. If you are on the site I would recommend them, if you are finishing your basement just go to Home Depot and pick something out that is cheaper.

FB82